Saturday 19 July 2014

Blog another day.

Oh my god at the pub and the bloody guy from the only way is Chelsea has just walked in. Alex is his name and I have no idea how I know cos I have only watched the show once at Kellie & Kev's, when I stayed at theirs and lived on trash TV. He is with some stick thin chicks though! Good thing I just ordered a glutinous Parma. Actually having just googled the above to make sure; i've now realised that the show is actually called ‘Made in Chelsea’ haha shows really how much I know!!! Ohhh shit he is looking right in my eyes. Short man, swimmingly blue eyes, awful jacket, but seriously, it’s 27 degrees, why the hell is he wearing a beanie? Do you think this now means that my Carlos Leon celebrity spot is now void?? I still feel like having Madonna’s child is more celebrity than some guy with high hair that is actually short. I am rewarding myself with some glutinous home tucker for doing a trial ride in to work today. It was quite exciting and exhausting. I'm not sure if my heavy sweating was due to the fact that it was hot or that I was so freaking scared at some stages, particularly Hyde Park corner; what a stressful mess. I attacked the gaps (sorry mum) there is no time to hesitate and I was patient when required, in the end I was actually quite confident. Although I got lost at Sloane square I made it to the bike shop next to work- Cloud 9- where my bike shop boyfriends Adam and Chris ‘the boss accent’ work. Actually I made friends with a guy as I was walking in and when he heard I had got lost, he offered to take me back to Fulham which was half enroute but completely past his Holland Park destination. Tommy the Hungarian was great, although I don’t believe he is Hungarian. I probably told him. He was quite an interesting chap though and it was great having company although I think I slowed him down considerably.

Last night was fun, and treacherous all wound up in one. I used Adam at the bike store as a sounding board/ Oprah. Again, i’m sure i'm in the right, and all you loser dudes are in the wrong. We went for Thai to celebrate Caterina’s birthday for the 2nd week. I have since learnt her actual birthday is next Sunday so will undoubtedly keep celebrating. We made the mistake of heading across the road to the Durrell. I was having a ball, until I saw current friend there who proceeded to ignore me, then I saw Old mate from last blog that is definitely in the wrong but probably thinks I am. Typical male, he comes up, pretends like nothing is wrong and all is hunky dory, infuriated me. First, I had to continue to get drunk. But they both were still there, and I felt completely unwelcome or over welcome and the alcohol was not working. I had to leave, so abruptly did so, but probably not soon enough. When I received a jovial text message from Mr in the wrong I proceeded to drop some truth bombs. I’m not stupid, i'm nearly 29, i've read two books about relationships now, haha thanks Kate. (Had to drop that in.)

I’ve had an epic few weeks which will undoubtedly extend to next week when I head to Paris for the finale to Le Tour. So pumped, how much cooler will the train to Paris be than the V-line to Traralgon! Pumped. Have been celebrating my new friend Caterina’s birthday for a good few weeks- hilarious, I actually thought it was 2 weeks ago so we have been drinking every night since! On Wednesday it was particularly hilarious. Ye ol' bestie Rents was staying at mine, he was supposed to meet me around 7:30pm at the Rylston, so when he arrived at 10pm, id well and truly given it a nudge. It all started at 6pm when I arrived and found all my mates in the beer garden. I then found out that Manny from the pub had got his first grad job as a lawyer, so we had a bottle of champers to celebrate. Had some nachos that were semi layered- it seems they are improving after their tenth lecture from me. Still hungry I went home and grabbed my lasagne, heated it up and brought it to my friends at the pub. Again, we celebrated with another bottle of champagne. By 10pm we were hungry again, Caterina a couple of champers bottles ahead of me, was starving so doubled up her order of nachos and calamari, I ordered Lee a steak and finally he arrived. Was great to see my good mate Rents in town. I got to catch up East side last weekend and we went to this cool bar which had an outdoor stage and was outside called Forest or something. Had a few ciders in the sun with the troops which were lovely before returning to Fulham for some more birthday antics, to be fair I thought last Saturday was her actual birthday! I saw him Sunday again, it was the world cup final and again I went east to see the gang. We watched it at a bar in Shoreditch called Long Rock away or something. Basically blatantly obvious by this stage of my Blog that name's are not my forte!! The soccer again was great and Lee used his force over me when I was trying to leave early-ish to get home and convinced me to stay with some baby Guinness shots and vodka chasers. The next thing I remember is finding 2 other Fulham friends to share a cab home with and Lee throwing chicken wings at our cab as we were trying to drive off. Geez that kid is the best. Miss his Guts.


It could be a good time to tell you about the fact that i've actually started to try and get fit again. I’ve broken my 4 month gym cherry and followed it up with a km swim at Virgin Active. Tomorrow is Sunday and I am going to do a spin class, maybe have another swim, and may even try my cycle to work again. I’m also having my first Saturday night at home. I’m tired. My life is busy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment